Mini Switzerland of India at a height of 6400 ft. Hutchison writes, “Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mini Switzerland of India at a height of 6400 ft. Hutchison writes, "Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level". Khajjiar is often reffered to as "Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh". The lush green meadows are surrounded by thick pine and cedar forests. Grazing herds of sheep, goats and other milch cattle present a prefect pastoral scenery. There is a small lake in the center of the saucer shaped meadow which has in it a floating island.
- Pick up&droup Dalhousie bus stand
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (non alcholoic) |
- Accommodation in Super Deluxe Room
- Evening Tea or Coffee | Daily Bed Tea
- Breakfast & Dinner for couple | Jungle Horse Ridding
- One Complementary Lunch at Indarprastha Resort – Dalhousie
No details found.