Gangtok Darjeeling – Family Special
Darjeeling is a beautiful introduction to the north East Himalayas. The beautiful hill station is known for the majestic view of Mt Kanchenjunga….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Bagdogra – Gangtok (4 Nights)
Bagdogra Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet HOLIDAYMANTRA tour manager at the airport and proceed to Gangtok – a city situated amidst natural beauty. In the evening we enjoy a short Meet.& Dinner
Today we explore Gangtok city, we visit Ranka Monastery, followed by a visit to Banjhakri waterfall. Later we enjoy a Rope Way Ride which gives us a splendid view of Gangtok city. Later we visit Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Dordul Chorten Stupa. In the evening, we visit the Flower exhibition show, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok and Tashi View Point. Get a chance to wear Traditional Attire. In the evening we have free time for shopping. Breakfast lunch dinner
Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake – Gangtok
Today we visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier, folk hero and saint Baba Harbhajan Singh. Later we visit Tsomgo Lake – a high altitude scenic lake considered to be sacred by the Sikkimese.
Note: Foreigners and NRI's are restricted to visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir as per Government regulations. Breakfast lunch dinner
Gangtok – Ravangla – Namchi – Gangtok
Today Proceed Ravangla – we visit Buddha Park – hosts a beautiful statue of Sakyamuni Buddha which is clearly visible from all the directions and Tibetian Refugee Centre. Later proceed to Namchi to visit the Chardham Temple, Sandruptse Monastery to view the 135ft Guru Padmasambhava statue. Breakfast lunch dinner
Gangtok – Darjeeling 2 NIGHTS
Today we proceed to Darjeeling – a premier destination and hill station. En route we visit Tista River for a thrilling experience of white water rafting. Upon arrival in Darjeeling we visit Mahakal Temple & enjoy sunset from Darjeeling Observatory hill. Rafting Won cost Breakfast lunch dinner
Today early morning we visit Tiger Hill to enjoy sunrise on the Kanchenjunga Ranges. Later we visit Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and enjoy Darjeeling Colonial Tour – St. Andrews Church, Darjeeling Gymkhana Club, Post Office, Clock Tower, PLanter's Club. Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI) Zoological Park and Tensingh Rock. We also visit the Happy Valley Tea Estate where you can click photos in the tea garden as well as taste local Darjeeling Tea also Get a chance to wear Traditional Attire. Later we enjoy some free time for shopping. Mall Road Breakfast lunch dinner
Darjeeling – Mirik / Siliguri (1 Night)
Today we enjoy Joy Ride (Toy Train) from Darjeeling to Ghoom. Later we visit Batasia loop & Ghoom Monastery. Enjoy boating at Mirik Lake, Indo-Nepal border to view Manebhajan & mountains. In the evening free time for shopping at Pashupati Market Mirik Breakfast lunch dinner
Mirik / – Bagdogra – Departure
Brakfast proceed to Bagdogra airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for -fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gangtok 4 NIGHTS – Darjeeling 2 NIGHTS Siliguri 1 NIGHTS
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day ARI PORT Bagdogra
- Travel by comfortable Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary