- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
VISIT: Dalhausie -3N, Khajjiar-3N, Agra - 1N
Time : 4:40 pm
Mumbai Central - DelhiDeparture from Mumbai Central rly. Stn. by train no. : 2951 Mumbai Rajdhani express at 16:40 hrs. to Delhi.
DelhiArrival at New Delhi in the morning, reporting to the driver of Indica by Varun Travels Delhi.Delhi sight seeing : Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, India gate , Indira Gandhi Memorial , Rajghat, Red Fort. Also view Rashtrapati Bhavan and Parliament house.Evening free for shopping. Departure from New Delhi Rly stn. to Chakkibank by train no. 2445 Uttar S Kranti at 20:50 hrs.
Chakkibank - DalhousieArrival at Chakkibank rly. Stn. in the morning ,go to Pathankot bus terminus, departure to Dalhousie by H. P. tourism bus (110 km,around 4 hrs.)Check in the hotel at Dalhousie. Free time for relaxation. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.(Dinner)
DalhousieAfter breakfast Dalhousie sight seeing : Panjpula- Picnic spot 3 km from the hotel by walking. Evening free for shopping at Mall road. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.(Breakfast and dinner)
DalhousieAfter breakfast Dalhousie sight seeing : Tibetian centre, St. John church,Hansraj library etc. by walking. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.(Breakfast and dinner)
Dalhousie – Chamba - KhajjiarAfter an early breakfast start for Khajjiar via Chamba by non a.c. car, en route sight seeing : Rock garden , Chamara Lake . Chamba sight seeing : Chamba is a town of ancient temples in natural beauty. Bhuri Singh Museum and Laxmi Narayan temple. Check in the hotel at Khajjiar. Overnight stay at Khajjiar.(Dinner)
KhajjiarAfter breakfast enjoy the beauty of world famous picnic spot known as Mini Switzerland near which the hotel is situated ,visit Khajji Nag temple . Complimentary lunch from Holidaymantra. In the evening ,enjoy horse riding in the beautiful surroundings of Khajjiar. Overnight stay at Khajjiar. (Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner)
KhajjiarAfter breakfast visit KalaTop, a beautiful picnic spot and Dain Kund,where the Beas, Ravi and Chenab offer a spectacular view, by non a.c. car. Overnight stay at Khajjiar. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Khajjiar - ChakkibankAfter breakfast free time for relaxation ,check out from the hotel at 12:00 noon , start for Dalhousie bus stand by non a.c. car. Departure to Pathankot by H. P. tourism bus (110 km,around 4 hrs. journey), go to Chakkibank rly. Stn. to board the train (Train no. : 1078 , Jhelum express ,time : 23:55) to Agra Cantt. Overnight in the train.
Chakkibank – AgraArrival at Agra Cantt. Check in the hotel. Visit the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra fort. Overnight stay at Agra.(Dinner)
Agra – Delhi – MumbaiAfter an early breakfast visit Agra fort if you have not seen it on the earlier day. Reach Agra Cantt. Rly stn. by 10:15 am to board the train to Hazrat Nizammuddin Train no.: 8477(departure from Agra Cantt. Rly stn. 10:50 am) Arrival at Hazrat Nizammuddin rly. Stn. at 14:15 hrs. Board the train no. 2954 August Kranti Rajdhani express (departure from Hazrat Nizammuddin rly. Stn.at 16:55 hrs.) to Mumbai.
MumbaiArrival at Mumbai with sweet memories. Tour concludes.
No details found.
Pickup and Drop
- Day 01 – New Delhi station for scheduled trains.
- Day 11 – Agra station for scheduled trains.
Tour Cost Includes
- Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai Rajdhani Express , Delhi – Chakkibank , Chakkibank – Agra Catt. and Agra Cantt. – Delhi Sleeper class train tickets
- Day 2 : Pick up from Delhi Rly Stn. , Delhi sightseeing and drop to Delhi Rly. Stn.by a. c. car.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation Non A. C. room in Dalhousie and Khajjiar with breakfast and dinner.
- Day 6: Dalhousie – Chamba – Khajjiar with sight seeing by non a. c. car.
- Day 8: Khajjiar half day local sight seeing by non a. c. car.
- Day 9: Khajjiar to Dalhousie bus stand drop by non a. c. car.
- Day 10: Deluxe Hotel accommodation A. C. room at Agra with dinner and breakfast on Day 11.
- Toll and parking charges.
Tour Cost Includes
- Bisllery, lunch, laundry charges, telephone bills, boating tickets, entry fees to tourist spots and other personal expenses.
- Complementary – Khajjiar Hotel Mini Swiss – Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
No details found.